About Me (:

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Hi! I'm Amelia, I'm 18 and from the South East of England.
I'm a first year studying Media and Communications at DMU in Leicester.
This blog has been made as part of my Network Media module, and I will be developing it throughout the next few months.

I love potato waffles, spending hours re-watching crappy tv series, despite seeing them a billion times, and wasting my student loan on overpriced make up.
I dislike people who don't say thank you, the boy in the flat above me who clomps around at 4 every morning and when you're too hot with the duvet on but too cold without it. 

I'm pretty good at guessing what is going to happen in films before they barely even start. This sucks for anyone sat near me at the cinema because I will say it out loud just so that when I'm right everyone knows it. 

I also bite my nails. All the time. If I paint them the nail polish will be picked off and scattered on the floor within 2 hours. It's actually a very messy habit because it will end up everywhere.


I don't know what else I'm meant to write for the time being but I'm sure I'll do more soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment